See for yourself why Olympia Steel Buildings always beats the competition! (pdf)
Olympia Steel Buildings use only Galvalume® steel, the highest quality, heaviest-gauge commercial U.S. steel available and backed with a 25-year rust-through warranty from the steel mill. Each Olympia Steel Buildings metal building package includes engineered computer drawings and a comprehensive erection manual. Olympia steel buildings are engineered to meet US, German, and European building codes. The factory design and detailed engineering of each and every building ensures that it will last a lifetime.
- The use of Ceram-A-Star® 1050 allows for energy credit under the federal tax code.
- Choose from twleve panel and steel building trim colors
- Between the paint manufacturer and Olympia Steel Buildings a total of 40 years is covered on the warranty for the paint on the walls of all Olympia steel buildings.
- AZ55 Galvalume PBR roof sheeting, 26 gauge, 80,000 psi – 25 year rust perforation warranty
- Stainless steel capped fasteners – Lifetime rust warranty
- Siliconized polyester baked-on enamel paint – various colors available — 40-year warranty
- Purlins, girts, base angles – secondary framing – hot-dipped mill-galvanized coating for long-life rust protection
- No posts, no beams, all clearspan – complete usable space
- Standard at no extra cost: cable X-bracing provides enormous strength for wind protection
- Optional accessories: wall lights, sky lights, insulation, ridge vents, cylindrical vents, gutters and downspouts
PBR Roof Panels
Our 26 gauge Purlin Bearing Rib Panels are far stronger than the commonly used “R” roof panels because they have an extended overlap to provide a leak proof seal. PBR roof panels come standard on all Olympia steel metal buildings and a 25 year rust perforation warranty is included.
Steel Main Frame I-Beam Construction
Gray primer oxide is applied on main frames as protection against corrosion.
Stainless Steel Self-Drilling Fasteners
Engineered for rapid drilling, Olympia Steel Buildings self-drilling metal buildings fasteners resist slipping of the drill point thus minimizing surface damage. These fasteners used in conjunction with our neoprene washers provide a water tight seal. There is a lifetime warranty on the stainless steel capped fasteners.
Galvanized girts, purlins and C-sections
All Olympia steel buildings come standard with galvanized roof purlins, wall girts and C-sections to protect against rust.
Siliconized Polyester Coating
Olympia buildings are precision coated with akzo Nobel paints, a leading producer of paints, finishes and synthetic resins for industrial applications. The Akzo Nobel paint used to coat the coils is a paint coating known under the trade name of Ceram-A-Star® 1050, which is currently used to coat all of our painted sheeting. This particular coating is referenced as a “cool coating” which has superior reflective qualities, and consequently acts as a thermal barrier to keep the inside of buildings cooler.
The use of this particular product allows for energy credit under the federal tax code.
Between the paint manufacturer and Olympia, a total of 40 years is covered on the warranty for the paint on the walls of all our steel buildings. Choose from twelve panel and trim colors. (Note: Every effort has been made to display colors accurately, however, colors shown may differ from actual colors due to variations in color monitors and web page displays. Call for our brochure to view color swatches.)
Olympia Panel and Trim Colors
Standard doors, manufactured by Clopay, are offered in single swing or double swing design and come complete with installation hardware. Olympia can provide additional door features such as weather stripping, narrow-lite or half glass panels, insulation, and more. Roll-up, bi-fold, and sliding doors are also available.
Horizontal Sliding Windows
Horizontal Sliding Windows
Aluminum horizontal sliding windows are virtually maintenance free and come in various sizes. Each window includes a latch, half screen and weather stripping with either insulated or non-insulated glass.
Olympia steel building offers three types of insulation: a vapor-lock composite insulation which consists of polyethylene air bubble pockets sandwiched between thick layers of reflective coating, a traditional WMP-VR fiberglass insulation which comes in a range of “R” values, and a premium insulation system designed to fit snugly between purlins to remain compression-free. This premium insulation package gives a finished look to the building’s ceiling while providing the roof with a high insulation R-value of 40.