Olympia Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings For GSA / Military / Government
See Olympia Steel Buildings at this year's "Military Aircraft Hangar Construction and Modernization Technologies Forum"
November 9th 2011
Hilton Oceanfront Hotel and Conference Center, Cocoa Beach, Florida.
Olympia Steel Buildings has been a leader in pre-engineered steel buildings and metal building construction for more than 40 years, supplying durable high quality pre-engineered rigid frame steel buildings for military and government building construction, as well as commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential use.
Under GSA Contract GS-07F-0312V we can provide Olympia Steel Buildings pre-engineered steel metal buildings (SIN 361-10 ) for every use, including aircraft hangars, warehouses, small shops and steel storage buildings, industrial buildings, manufacturing plants, equipment and vehicle garages, mini-storage facilities, office buildings, fire stations, truck and bus garages, schools, athletic and recreational facilities, commercial buildings, churches, and roof-only metal building systems. Choose Olympia Steel Buildings PBR roof or opt for our patented Zeus-Shield standing seam metal roofing system.
We qualify as Business Type: Small Business under SBA guidelines for NAICS Code 332311.
Olympia Steel Buildings uses only Galvalume® steel - the highest quality, heaviest-gauge commercial U.S. steel available and backed with a 25-year rust-through warranty from the steel mill. Each Olympia Steel Buildings metal building package includes engineered computer drawings and a comprehensive erection manual. Olympia Steel buildings are engineered to meet US, German, and European building codes. The factory design and detailed engineering of each and every building ensures that it will last a lifetime.
Olympia Steel Buildings sets itself apart by using better materials, better quality control, industry-leading warranties, and exceptional customer service. With Olympia Steel Buildings, you can count on the best customer service, superior buildings and the best steel building warranties.
- 25-year warranty on the roof - AZ55 Galvalume - 26 gauge, 80,000 psi
- 40-year warranty on the paint - various colors available
- Lifetime warranty on the stainless steel screws for the roof
Olympia's pre-engineered steel buildings are a popular choice for MILITARY, FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT CUSTOMERS
- 100% made in the USA using top grade commercial US steel
- Backed by a 25-year steel mill warranty
- State-of-the-art steel metal building manufacturing facility
- Backed by more than 40 years of metal building design experience
- Environmentally sustainable - “cool” metal roof - 70-72% recycled content
Five of six LEED categories are applicable to Olympia Steel pre-engineered buildings:
- Sustainable Site
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation and Design Process
Building with Olympia Steel Buildings can earn your building points toward LEED® certification in the following areas:
- Sustainable Sites 7.2 – Heat Island Effect – Roof
- Materials and Resources 5.1 – Recycled Content
- Materials and Resources 5.2 – Recycled Content
- Exemplary Performance - Recycled Content 70-72%
Consult with your LEED-Accredited consultant about all the ways your pre-engineered steel building project may achieve LEED points.
- FEMP Energy Efficiency Item – Meets Federal Energy MGMT Program energy efficient levels as required by EO 13123 and 13221
- Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines (CPG) compliant
- Meets/exceeds EPA Recovered Material Advisory Notice (RMAN) standard
- Recycled Content – 70-72%
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC – paints)
- Lead-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods
- Chlorine Free
- Ozone Safe
- Chromate-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods
- Mercury-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods
- Benzene-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods
- NESHAP Compliant Item as established by National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutant (NESHAP) regulation
- GreenSeal Item – Certified to meet or exceed voluntary standards for environmental preferable as established by GreenSeal
Olympia Steel Buildings: "Made of Steel, Built on Service".
If you have any questions or require immediate assistance please call us toll-free 1.888.449.7756 for steel building prices and information.
Olympia Steel Buildings Canada www.olympiasteelbuidlings.ca
Pennsylvania • Ohio • New York • Virginia • Michigan • Florida • North Carolina • Kansas • Texas • Colorado • California • Canada • Toronto • Montreal • Alberta • Calgary