GSA Military Steel Buildings
Olympia Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings For GSA / Military / Government
Olympia Steel Buildings has been a leader in pre-engineered steel buildings and metal building construction for over 40 years, supplying durable high quality pre-engineered rigid frame steel buildings for military building construction. Under GSA Contract GS-07F-0312V, we provide metal buildings (SIN 361-10) for multiple uses. You can choose a PBR roof or opt for our standing seam metal roofing system.
You can count on our helpful customer service and durable buildings. Since we only use Galvalume® steel, the highest quality, heaviest-gauge commercial U.S. steel available, your military building will last you a lifetime. The factory design and detailed engineering of our buildings ensure it will last a lifetime. Warranties come standard with every building such as our 40-year limited rust-through perforation warranty on 26-gauge AZ55 Galvalume roof panels and a 40-year limited warranty on paint.
Building with Olympia Steel Buildings can earn your building points toward LEED certification in the following areas:
- Sustainable Sites 7.2 – Heat Island Effect – Roof
- Materials and Resources 5.1 – Recycled Content
- Materials and Resources 5.2 – Recycled Content
- Exemplary Performance – Recycled Content 70-72%
In addition, five of six LEED categories are applicable to our pre-engineered buildings:
- Sustainable Site
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation and Design Process
Consult with your LEED-Accredited consultant about all the ways your pre-engineered steel building project may achieve LEED points.
- Environmentally sustainable – “cool” metal roof – 70-72% recycled content
- FEMP Energy Efficiency Item – Meets Federal Energy MGMT Program energy efficient levels as required by EO 13123 and 13221
- Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines (CPG) compliant
- Meets/exceeds EPA Recovered Material Advisory Notice (RMAN) standard
- Recycled Content – 70-72%
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC – paints)
- Lead-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods
- Chlorine Free
- Ozone Safe
- Chromate-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods
- Mercury-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods
- Benzene-Free Item According to ASTM/EPA test methods
- NESHAP Compliant Item as established by National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutant (NESHAP) regulation
- GreenSeal Item – Certified to meet or exceed voluntary standards for environmental preferable as established by GreenSeal
“Made of Steel, Built on Service”
If you have any questions or require immediate assistance please call us toll-free 1-888-449-7756 for steel building prices and information.
Let’s Get Started!
To inquire about a new aircraft hangar and save up to 50% over conventional construction, get a free online quote on the building of your choice or call toll-free at 1-888-449-7756 for information and pricing.